Wednesday, January 18, 2012

trampled, 5 minutes ago!!


trampled, 5 minutes ago!!
by unknown author
 
Amaaazzzzziiinnnggg!!!

I just brought a friend to the train station and was walking back to my home which is situated in the city centre of The Hague. I passed by three pretty girls of about 20-25 yrs old, and when i was past them for 50 metres or so, i though, what the heck?!


I walked back to where they were standing, they were sharing a cigarette, apparently (what i'd heard from their conversation when i walked by before) they were waiting a bit before continuing to the club they were going to, as it was still a bit early to go to the club (around midnight).
They were standing at the corner of two streets where actually quite some people were passing by, walking or cycling.

I asked if i could ask a question (which is a sign of me being nervous) and then really started stuttering. They were friendly and said to me to take my time.
So, finally i mustered up all my courage and said: 'i like it when a woman is standing on me. would you...'

i didn't even get to finish my question, one of the girls just said: 'well, go ahead lie on the floor.'

the other girls were a bit perplexed by what i'd said, so they were asking some what and why. But the first girl repeated that i should just go lie on the street. So i did.

i pulled up my t-shirt and the first girl immediately stood on me. Just like that. Then they started to ask all kind of questions, like why do i like this, how does it feel, you want only women to do this? i answered as best as i could, but with the girl standing on me, i had some difficulties. She did not get off of me, she just asked how much do you think i weigh? i tried to be diplomatic and tried to get out of that (and her on top of me). In the end i said 70 kilo and i secretly hoped that it would be way too much and that she would get angry and stomp me or something. Alas, nothing like that, as she was indeed around 70 kilo.
For the record, she had brown curly hair and was around 1 meter 70, and she wore those dirty streetworn sneakers that are the trend nowadays. They were definitely streetworn, as i see the dirty prints on my belly as i write this.
Then she got off of me. All the girls laughing, and the next girlput one foot up on my belly and wanted to step up. The third girl however, said that she should not do that, as she was wearing heels (small ones, about one inch).
I said that it was okay, and the second girl said that 'anyway i couldn't do it without shoes as my feet stink'. And with that she got up.
She (same length, but with long brown hair and no curls) didn't stay as long as the first girl on top of me, but long enough to leave a distinct heelmark on my belly, which the third girl then laughingly pointed out.
And then she stood on me, also with her streetworn sneakers. She was a real stunner with long blond hair and beautiful blue eyes.
they were still asking questions and when the third girl was getting off of me, she had all her wait on that place between the belly and the chest, so i stuttered in my answer. Of course, they laughed about that.
I got up after that, and then they were askig some more questions. How old am i (29), when did i learn to like this (i said about 10 years ago, although it is more like 20 years ago but hey...), do i have a girlfriend (not at the moment), was i doing this more often (no), why did i ask them (because you looked nice, and i like it especially if pretty women stand on me - they liked this compliment!), do i like s&m (a bit).
Some more blabla, and then they were asking where i was going now, and i said home.
Then we wished each other a pleasant evening and went our separate ways.

Great!!!!!

i have the idea (or is it a mere fantasy?) that i might have been able to join them to the club and that they would invite all their (girl) friends to walk on me and stuff - that would have been even GREATER!!!

anyway, the evening was great now already! I have a very dirty belly with several sneakers imprints on it and one big heelmark.

i feel great, and i feel that i should do this more often - meaning to be open and frank about it. The girls weren't scared or shocked at all, merely interested. The first girl even said that it didn't matter to her if she stood on me or on the floor (should i have risen to THAT occasion?), and all girls agreed that it would be easy if i have a girlfriend that then can stand on me everyday. THAT would be nice (o:

Oh, and did i mention that the friend i brought to the station was actually a girl that i'd licked the feet of just before we went off to the railway statiion.

I am still perplexed and HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment