Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Trading favors


Trading favors
by unknown author

This one is from back in the early 90's. and is an experience with my usual "writers liberty".....

I had known Debbie for awhile not really well, more of an aquaintence than a friend.
It's was a Friday night and I was at a local nightclub, were we both frequented. She was sitting at the bar, so I sat down next to her to order a drink. We said our hello's, and some small talk. I asked her why she seemed a little down? She said I'm suppose to move to the appartment across the hall by tommorrow, and all of my help that I line up backed out on me. I said how much stuff do you have to move? Debbie said ,I've already moved all the little stuff, all that's left is the heavy stuff. I said well maybe I can help you out. She said I can really use the help, and I owe you one.
She gave me her address and phone number, and I told her I'd be there at 8:00am. I got up to mingle and didn't see her the rest of the night. I arrived at her place the next morning at 8:00am sharp. It was and old house that had been divided into 4 appartments. The one she was in was facing the street. I rang the buzzer and she opened the door and said, I'm so glad you showed up! Debbie was wearing red sweatpants, black tee shirt and sneakers. I had always thought of her as average looking. She stood about 5'8" tall had brown curly shoulder length hair, I would guess her weight at about 130-135 lbs. She had a nice ass, but small breasts. I think she was 2-3 years older than me. I asked her why she was moving, as I looked around her place. She said I show you. We went across the hall the doors were almost straight inline, which should make it easy to move stuff. The other appartment was newly remodeled, was a little bit bigger but the view from the bay window was why she said she had to have it. There was a pond out back and then all woods. Debbie said I got tired of look out my windows and seeing the street and all the traffic, and this unit came available so I jumped on it. I thought to myself( hopefully she'll be jumping on me by the end of the day). We went back to size up the job. Debie said it's just you and me, do you think we can get it all? I looked around... a sofa, love seat, 2 recliners entertainment system, 2 dressers, king size bed and some other odds and ends. I said no problem, the bed will have to be taken apart but we should be able to handle it. we got started by noon we had about half the stuff across and dicided to stop for lunch. She had some sandwhiches and sodas . Debbie said I really owe you for this I was so screwed till you offered to help. I asked her why everyone backed out on her? She said those useless bastards, well let's just say we had a falling out last week. She said I think a found a new friend though as she smiled at me. I said well let's get back to work, that stuff ain't going to walk over on it's own. As I stood up I grabbed my back because it was stiff (really guy's it was). Debbie said is your back ok? I said just a little stiff. I was just about to ask her to help me out when she said, lay down I'll fix that.. I said what are you going to do ? She said I'm going to walk the kinks out , don't worry I've do this before,lay here next to the wall. I got down on my stomach and was thinking JACKPOT and this is too good to be true. Debbie kicked off her shoes and placed a foot in the small of my back, and said let me know if I'm too heavy,as she hopped right up. She started taking small steps up and down my back, and said how you doing down there? I said fine, your not heavy at all. She said well thankyou ,and pick up the pace a little. I didn't say another word just layed there and thought I've found another good one. Debbie kept it up for 10mins. or so then stoped high up on my shoulders. Then she did something that really got me going. she place one foot on the side of my head and gently taped me and said you still awake down there? I said yes if feels so good. Debbie steped down and said, well I've done this sort of thing before.
I thanked her and we got back to work. All I could think about was what did she mean by"this sort of thing". By 5:00pm we had everything moved and Debbie order a pizza . She said ,do you want to hang around and help me get situated after we eat? I said sure I don't have any plans for tonight, besides what are friends for. We sat and talked while we ate . Debbie said how's your back doing? I said a little stiff still(well it was honest). She said well I'll fix it for you later. I said, you said you've done that sort of thing before. Debbie said sure I use to crack my brothers back all the time, and the last guy I dated liked me to do it too. I said well I don't mean to pry but you said "that sort of thing" what did you mean by that? Debbie said well I don't want to scare you off but I love doing that , and your back ain't the only thing I'll walk on!! I was speachless for a second as she sat there smiling at me. I finally said tell me some more. Debbie said why are you intersted in it? I said yes, very interested. She said well it's like a power rush for me having a man under my feet, I like to walk all over a man front and back having them at my mercy. She said nothing is off limits to me, I'll step on your face your dick anywhere I feel like it. I was in shock and maybe in love. debbie was smiling at me waiting for me to say something. I said you said my face and dick, do you want to do this to me? Debbie said I'd love to , do you think that's too weird or are you still interseted? I looked her in the eyes and said ,I think I just found my new best friend! She said you may not think that by the end of the night. I said I love a good challange. debbie said ok let's finish our work then we'll see what your made of. It took about 3 hours to get everything in it's place. We sat on the sofa and Debbie said ,I can't thankyou enough for helping me. I said no problem I was glad this worked out the way it did. Debbie said well if you're going to let me trample you(she actually said trample) I've got a few rules. #1 I decide were we do it. #2 I'm in control, I do what I want #3 I decide if and when you get a break #4 we keep this as our little secret, any problem with that? I said no not at all. Debbie said good I haven't got to do this in a while so you're in for a long night, but I'll take it easy on you this first time. She said let's fix that back first. I took my place next to the wall and Debbie hopped up on my back and started walking all over me. she was stepping a bit more forceful than before, and I was in heaven. She stayed on my back for a good 15mins. then got off a nugged me in the side and said roll over. I was one my back and Debbie steped up onto my chest, and smiled down at me and said, you should just stay here tonight. I said are you sure? Debbie said yes you'll be pretty sore when I'm done with you, I weigh 135lbs and these size 8"s are going to be all over you! Besides I'll probably have to loosen you back up in the morning. I said you're the boss. She said and don't you forget it! as she bounced a few times to get her point across. She was now standing on my stomach still looking down on me, then she moved her left foot back and felt my semi bulging cock. Debbie placed her foot on top of it lightly and said, ooooh you do like this don't you! all I could do was smile up at her. She said well I'm going to flatten him real good, but not quite yet. Debbie climbed off me and said I need to get out of these sweat's, and into something more suited to the evening. She went into the bedroom and I got up and layed on the sofa. Man the thoughts that were running through my head, I hoped this would be a long lasting friendship. Debbie came back out and said close your eyes, which I did. She said oh good you're on the sofa, keep those eyes close till I say you can open them. I could feel her climbing onto the couch then her feet were on my chest and she said, I don't know if you're going to be ok with this but open your eyes.

 I did and looked at her towering above me ,all she had on was pink silk french cut panties and a matching bra. I said wow you're really hot looking! debbie said thank you, I wasn't sure if this was too skimpy for our first time or not. I said it's prefect . Debbie said glad you like it as she hopped off me onto the floor. She said ok now , remember the extra matress we put in the spare bedroom. I said yes. It was just a matress no headboard no boxsprings so it was flat on the floor. Debbie said well I didn't lie, it is for guests, but it will aslo double as our playground. We got up and headed for the room .Debbie was infront of me as i stared at her shapely ass as we went in, I noticed she had a tattoo of a small heart on her left ass cheek. The matress was in the corner of the room against two walls. Debbie said ok on your back with your head up here . that up me with my head at the open end of the matress. I said nice tattoo on your ass. Debbie then quickly plopped down on my chest, which took me by suprise and push all the air out of me. Then she raised up scotted forward and said here have a closer look! As she sat down on my face. I was in shock she never said anything about smothering me. I was loving it , so I guess I'll let it slide(like I'd bitch about it). Her ass was nice and soft, and I wasn't getting any air! I taped her legs and she raised up and said , oh did I forget to mention I like to do a little smothering too! And she lowered herself back down. I was really so into this, I hoped she'd stay there all night! Debbie was smothering pretty good , her ass was just sitting still on my face squashing it into the matress. She gave me a quick shot of air everytime I taped her, though she'd wait a few extra seconds each time. Debbie scooted back onto my chest and said, how you doing down there? I was breathing very hard but managed to say, I'm doing ok. She said good I love doing that too! Debbie was back to her feet and standing on my stomach and said, trample time! She was walking inplace on my stomach softly, then she started going stomach to chest taking small steps. I could handle this all night, she had beautiful feet I was so into watching them go up and down on me. She was now going faster and harder almost running up and down me. I had no idea how long it had been, the clock was behind me on the wall. That didn't matter to me , I could tell it would be a long night. She had said it earlier "nothing was off limits to her" and so far she never hesitated. Debbie was now standing on my stomach facing me, she had a huge smile on her face. she said how you doing now? I said I'm still ok. Debbie said good, it's still early yet I've only been ontop of you for an hour. she stepped back onto my groin and I let out a soft moan. She said ooooh you kinda like that don't you? I just nodded yes. She just stood there facing me rocking her weight from toe to heel. she was really flattening out my cock. Debbie said he's still a little stiff, let's see if I can walk the kinks out of him like I did your back! She turned sideways on me and started walking in place on my cock. Both her lovely size 8's going up and down gently mashing my shaft, it was painful but my all time favorite thing!!! debbie started to giggle, it was the first time I'd heard her laugh since we started. Then she said I really love the feeling of a cock under my feet, knowing I could do some serious damage if I wanted to! That scared the hell out of me , I really didn't know her that well. I hoped she didn't get to carried away. Debbie kept walking inplace for a little longer and said, he's a little softer and flatter now! She turned back to face me still on my groin and said, you still ok? I said yes, but please don't hurt him too bad.. Debbie said I won't, I just like the feeling that I could. Her expression on her face was on of pure joy, I assumed mine was too. debbie walked up to my chest, and said has anyone ever stood on your face? I figured I might as well be truthfull, and said yes. she said as heavy as me? I nodded yes. She said heavier than me? again I nodded yes. She instantly planted both her feet on my face one on each side of my nose. The pressure was great, her lovely size 8's were so soft but crushing my skull. Debbie stayed there for quite a long time, laughing . I had lost all sense of time now, she must had been there for a good 10mins. ,when she finally steped off me. the pressure release was awsome it felt like my head was floating above the matress, my eyes were watering so my vision was a bit blurry. debbie was sitting beside me and said , now how are you doing? I said I'm alright, but that was a little long on top my face. She said ya I got a little carried away there,I was having so much fun but I promise to get off sooner from now on. Debbie said well I've been on top you for 2 hours now, I guess you've earned a break. After I got some of my strenght back we went out and sat on the sofa. Debbie said you're holding up pretty well, I'm impressed. I said I've done this sort of thing before too. she said,I kinda figured that out already. We sat watching the local news and talking for awhile. Debbie said ,do you think we can keep going? I said sure, I can handle some more. She said I don't want to over do it and hurt you too bad, cause I'm hoping we can do this from time to time. I said if you keep it like you've been going and don't get carried away, I can last pretty long. Debbie said is there anything you didn't care for? I said no but the face standing was too long. she said I'll shorten that up a bit, What about trampling your groin and the smothering? I said two of my favorite things, you can spend all the time you want there! She smiled and said really, my exboyfriend hated it. She said I love it ,and I'll pay extra attention to them now that you said that! It was 12:30am and Debbie said, well let's go I'm ready to squash you some more! I was back on the matress and Debbie was standing beside me and said, I'm going to go for 1 hour, then I'll let you dicide if I can keep going. With that she steped up and started marching from my groin to my face . she kept this up for awhile then stoped on my groin and started walking inplace and turning in circles. she was doing a number on my cock&balls, and I was in heaven! She finally stoped facing me and began rocking her weight back and forth, then she started bouncing up and down lightly. I was loving it ,and so was she, she had an ear to ear grin on her face. My balls on the other hand were really begining to ache. Debbie finally stoped and marched right up my body and onto my upturned face. I heard her say I'll keep this short .Her 135lbs concetrated on those size 8's were flattening my face good. She steped back to my chest after about 2mins, and started walking fast from chest to groin . I was really worn out at this point, but loving every step she took! She must have made 50 trips up and down my body, and was starting to slow back down a bit. debbie stoped on my chest and said ,I'm actually tired from trampling you so much. Guess i'll have to sit down and take a break. With that she plopped her nice round ass back on to my face. I was totally drained, and was now being smothered beneath that soft ass. I wondered how long it had been till this point, then thought I really don't care. Debbie just sat motionless letting her weight do all the work. Every time I taped for air she'd raise up and let me have 3-4 good breaths then she plop her ass back down and bounce afew time then sit motionless again. Debbie rolled off my face after what seemed like an eternity. As I gasped for fresh air she said, well it's been a little over an hour shall I continue? My body was saying I'd had enough, my mind was saying please don't stop. Debbie said sorry you didn't answer fast enough, and was standing back on my chest in seconds. Which was going to be my answer anyway(the mind is alway stronger than the body). She was slowly walking all over me now, going face to groin very slowly and gently. Debbie kept looking me in the eye the whole time, I guess to see how I was doing. She stoped down on my groin and said, I'm going to keep trampling your cock&balls until you tell me to stop, then I think I'll be done for the night. she said hold out as long as you can. Debbie started out softly walking inplace and turning in slow circles all the way around. She was now facing me and marching inplace, she'd raise on foot up and pause so the other had all 135lbs. on top my cock then down it came and the other went up. Debbie was really flattening him now and I was about at my limit. She stoped marching and started bouncing up and down really fast. that did me in I blurted out I GIVE UP. debbie got off and layed down beside me, gave me a kiss on the check and said thankyou sooo much, I had a total blast!! I feel asleep right there with Debbie's head on my chest. When Iwoke she was still there beside me. Debbie walked on my back again in the morning which really helped my stiff body. We became the best of friend and had many nights like this one until she got transfered out of state. I haven't seen her since.


The end

1 comment: