Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Limp Bizkit Concert

Limp Bizkit Concert
by TDense

Hello all. I had the pleasure of getting my hand flattened at a kid rock/limp bizkit concert this past weekend. Let me tell you about it. I was not on the floor; I was sitting in a seat in front of a woman in her early 30's. She was wearing the tightest little black mini-skirt, stockings, and low heel shoes. I waited until the main act to make my move. As you know, everyone stands when limp bizkit plays. Everyone that is except for me!! She stood up and I reached my arm around the back of the chair and put my hand down on the wet concrete. I ever-so-slowly inched it toward her shoe and a couple of times she barely stepped on my hand with the end of her shoe. I could tell that she realized she was stepping on something and she kept trying to move away from my hand, but she couldn’t move very far. The place was absolutely packed!! As she moved away some, I moved my hand toward her. As time passed, my hand did not get stepped on once. She was trying very hard to avoid stepping on me. As the music played on, I heard her say that she couldn't even dance because of my hand being there. The girl next to her said to dance on it, and then he will move it (obviously this girl doesn't know me). So, she stepped with all her might on my hand and twisted around. The pain was not bad, the satisfaction I felt right then cancelled out the pain. She did this for a minute or two and stepped off. There was conversation between the 2 girls, a pause, laughter, and then she was right back on my hand. She danced and stomped on my hand for at least 20 minutes, and then the concert was over. The lights came on, everyone was getting ready to go, but before I could get my hand up and leave, she stomped on it as hard as she could!!! She stomped with her heel a couple of times and now I have two black fingernails!! God Damn I love women!!

No comments:

Post a Comment