Wednesday, January 18, 2012

60's Trampling experience



60's Trampling experience
by Tbone
 
I have a little experience from my past that bears out what you are saying.

A wonderful girl I grew up with lived across the street from me and was one of my best friends. For some reason, she didn't often like to take her shoes off unless she was wearing nylons or socks.

About the time I was 13 and Sarah was 12, I was beginning to experience this foot fetish and trample urge, if not understand it yet. As one of my best friends, Sarah and I did discuss this about then and she was kind of amazed and curious.

To make a long story short, I'll always remember the first time she walked on me. I was kind of reluctant - it is kind of strange. But Sarah was quite accepting, good friend that she was, and finally told me to lie down in their living room one evening and she just stepped up on my chest in her stocking feet and started to slowly walk around on me.

To my surprise, she immediately liked it and and felt comfortable when she realized that I liked it and she wasn't hurting me at all.

One evening over at my house, we were watching a tv show. She was wearing a nice pant suit and mid heeled pumps barefooted. (She was 15 at the time.) I rolled over on my back and like it was a cue, she just said, "are you ready?" She stood up over me and hesitated just a moment. I knew because she was barefooted that she didn't want to take her shoes off and I had just enough presence of mind to reassure her.

She gingerly put one foot on my belly, looking carefully at my expression and then the other. That night we both learned that, although the heels were a little intense, she wasn't going to hurt me and she got comfortable fairly quickly, giggling at the sounds I made as her heels sunk into my belly and at the marks she was making.

She never hesitated with the heels again and by that time she had some 2-3 inch spiked heeled pumps. (This was the late 60's)
That opened her up a little more and we did eventually end up experimenting with just about every pair of shoes she had.

We drifted apart as we went to different colleges in different parts of the country. Guess I was too young and inexperienced to realize what I had there.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment