Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Best Unaware Trample of my Life


The Best Unaware Trample of my Life
by mrtramplefantasy


Hi what I’m about to tell you is a true story. My dad owns a dance hall where we let people rent the place for private parties and wedding reception etc. I have the key to the place and its big it has a dance floor a huge bar and its three levels. The past year I threw a rave in the basement. The basement is big its dark and it reminds me of a ware house because of the empty space. I painted the walls with a special kind of paint that you can only see in the black light. Life of 21 year old can be exciting when you have a place to go after the club to have a few drinks and have a good time with some girls. It was like a kick it spot for me.

When my dad bought the place they left a lot of things behind. One of it was carpets. I mean lots and lots of carpets. Now I didn’t see the potential of using this place to unknown trample. Before this place I didn’t think it is possible to do an unknown trample. Until one night we went out clubbing. Me and my cousins. I’m a Latino so we have a big family. I was with my cousin Carlos, Fernando, and my cousin Angie. Now Angie was older than all of us. She is 29 years old and has three kids. But she is crazy, likes to party and wants to blend in with the younger crowd. She is cool to hang out with and also she has a lot of sexy friends some around my age. So we would go clubbing and around 3 am when the club was closing we decided to go to my dad’s place and have a couple drinks. This was the routine for couple weeks we go out and then come back to drink and layback. We always go downstairs in the basement. My cousin Angie likes to smoke weed, I told her we should go downstairs so I won’t get caught. My parents never went downstairs. They just use the basement as storage. The idea didn’t come across to me at first but when my cousin Angie asks me to show her where the restrooms are. I showed her. We had to come across this small hallway and go up the stairs. The restroom was across the dance floor so its long walks. One thing I notice was there were a lot of rugs and carpets lying on the bottom floor of the stair case. I see this and I thought of all the stories that involve a man hiding under a carpet and getting trampled.

After that day I went home and start to think if this was possible to pull it off. My cousin Angie is 5’6 165lbs. At that time I never had been trample more than 115lbs so I had no idea if I can handle her weight especially with 3 or 4 inch heels that she likes to wear when she goes out. I wasn’t too worried about her noticing something under the carpet. Like I said the carpet was at the bottom of the floor and it was a bit squishy and lumpy because of water pipe that broke couple days ago. The carpets absorb all the water and as results it became squishy. Now planning this in my head over and over until I decided to try it out. I figure she wouldn’t notice me because I would blend in with the carpet and that we are coming from a club so she is already drunk. But one thing I wanted to do and it was a bit crazy was cut a hole where my dick would be and I would slip out my dick and have her step on it. This was also going through my head if I could take it. I didn’t know if I wanted to go through with that but I cut a hole anyway. I then place a black table cloth to cover the hole and to also cover my face. I was going to hide under the carpets but I wanted to see her coming towards me and towering over me(I will take photos later of this setup so you guys can get a better picture of what I am saying).
So the plan was set I had to do is wait for this weekend. I called my cousin Angie to see if she wanted to go out this weekend and she wanted to go out with her friends only. I told her that was cool and then she asks me if she can borrow the key to use my dad’s place after the club. At that moment I felt like the stars were aligned together. Without showing excitement I told her sure but their one rule I don’t want any guys to go use the restroom. I told her that the bar was upstairs and I didn’t want them to go and steal a bottle. She told me that’s fine but is it okay if the girlfriends can use it. I look up in the air and say thank you god quietly, I told her yes they can. The plan was set. I was going to copy my key so I would give it to her. Then I would go over there around 1 am to set things up. She will leave the club around 2 or 3 and come straight to the hall where I be waiting. I parked my car across the street so she wouldn’t see it.


The night was set everything was going my way. I didn’t know how many friends of my cousin was going to come but I was ready and besides I was laying on the bottom of the staircase so it’s not like they are going to stand on me, they are going to just walk across my body. I lay down next to the stairs trying to estimate where they are going to step at. My chest is next to the middle of the stairs. I spread my legs and had extra padding so they won’t break my knee caps. I lay there and waited for my cousin to come. It was already 1 am so I was falling asleep until I heard some noise from across the basement. I gave my cousin the key to the basement which is different door then the main entrance. There is no restroom in the basement so I hoped that the girls needed to go to the bathroom so I can get some action.

I hear my cousin talking to her friends and I also heard some guys. I was worried that they might come up stairs and ignore what my cousin told her not to. But how I see it, if it comes to that it would be worth it if at least my cousin or her girlfriends trample me as well. I had an mp3 player already set downstairs, I hear it turn on and they start cheering and screaming PARTY!!!!. I started to wait penitently I had the black sheet covering my face. The good thing about the sheet I can see through it and they can’t I also decide to go with my dick hole. I pulled out my dick and waited.

I then hear the sound of heels walking towards where I am at. From the sound of the steps it sounded like three girls. The first one came she was a Latina with blonde hair she step right on my stomach. She was wearing stiletto pump heel. It took the air out of me because of the sudden impact then her other heel came across my chest. Then I felt her friend landed on the same spot she did on my stomach. She was too wearing a stiletto pump heel she was the same about the same height of her friend and maybe weigh around 140lbs. Her other foot landed the same spot where her friend step on my chest. I had a thin rug on top of me and that black sheet but I still feel the sharpness of that heel. I was getting worried that my cousin was wearing heels too. She weighs around 165lbs. At last her other friend came towards me. She actually walk around my body and in doing so she her heel landed right on my left hand. My eyes were running in tears. She was short but looks kind of big like around 150lbs. Her next move was on my chest and then she got up the stairs to follow her friends to the restroom. I was in heaven and hell. My left hand was hurting and they hadn’t step on my cock yet. The good thing about this is once they went upstairs they had to come downstairs the same way so I was getting double action. I can hear their footsteps from upstairs walking towards the restroom. I waited again for them to come back.

Then out of nowhere I felt great amount of pain on my crotch area. I look ahead and see that my cousin has just step on it. She was wearing flats and didn’t make any sound when she approaches to me. Her whole foot covered my whole crotch area. I was hurting down there. Then she steps on the side of my chest where my upper ribs are at. I swear to god I felt like she just bended my ribs. I then hear her friend coming behind her she was wearing heels. Her first step landed right on my left thigh. This was hurting like hell. I can totally feel her heel driving into my thigh. Her next step was on my belly button. It was like a shot out of million to land on it. The hole I cut for my crotch area had moved a little bit up from the previous trample. So her heel was touching my skin and in my belly button. If anybody knows the feeling of getting trample there with heel on, they know the pain it comes with. They both went upstairs and in the same time I hear the other three girls who pass me before coming down stairs. My body was already feeling sore and beaten. I see the small big girl coming first, her heel landed right on the right side of my ribs. Her sole landed on my stomach. Now both sides of my ribs were hurting like hell. Her next step was right between my belly button and my dick. I had no rug on top of that so I felt firsthand the sharpness of her heel stabbing into my skin. I see the other two girls coming downstairs very slow. They were on their phones probably texting. One of the girls came to the last step and stood there. The other friend was 4 steps away from me. The girl on the last step said something to her friend in Spanish and then laid her foot on top of my belly. I didn’t know what she was doing but she had one foot on my belly and one foot on the last step. She had most of the weight on my belly as she was leaning more forward. She was wearing heels. So I felt a sharp pain right above my belly button. I can see that she was looking at her phone and probably texting. Then her other foot came down on top of my chest. She just stood there waiting for her friend to come down with her. I was hurting at this point. I didn’t think they would just stand on me for a long time.

The girl that was on me told her friend that what’s this that I’m stepping on, with that she lifts her right leg that was on my belly and slam it down a couple of times to get a sense of what she is standing on. I did my best to not make a sound with each stamp she did with her right leg. Her friend ignores her and told her something about this guy she meets. Luckily for me she changes the topic and not investigates what she was stepping on. I see her friend coming down now but I still have her friend on top of my. She was standing on my chest and belly which leaves my face open for her friend to land on. I was nervous even if I turn my head sideways the fear of her heel going through my cheek was going through my mind. After reading that Lisa Lisa story and how she pierces someone cheek with her heel that thought always across my mind when it comes to face trampling. I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t yell out I would be so embarrass finding me here. She was coming closer and closer until she was on the last step. I can see her foot right on top of me on the last step and her other that might land on my throat. When all hope was lost her best friend move on. As soon as she done that her friend landed right on my upper chest. This knocks some wind out of me. Her next step was right on top of my crotch area. Her heel landed right between where my shaft was and balls so like the foreskin. It hurt like a bee sting. For a minute I thought her heel went through it. I was sweating from the fear of getting step on by my face with heels. Didn’t notice that my cousin and her friend came back from the restroom and a was already coming downstairs.

I see my cousin coming first, I can tell she was kind of drunk by the way she talks. She steps right on my belly that completely took all the air of out me her next step was on my shaft on my penis. The back of her heel trap my member and was crushing it on top of the cement. I amazed myself how I hold back some grunts and yells. The worst thing is she just stood there waiting for her friend like the other girl did before. Her other friend was drunk she was walking downstairs crooked and everything. When she came to my chest her heel landed sideways and it made her loose her balance which her she slam her other foot so she wouldn’t fall. That foot landed on the lower part of my stomach. This hurt more than anything. The way she landed her foot was like a slam down into my gut. I took my mind out the pain of my cousin stepping on my shaft. My cousin best friend said to her “Hey is there a dead body under here”. After hearing this I was screaming in my head NOOOO. “Na your drunk come on lets go” My cousin said, saving me from ruling out about the dead body under the rugs. If they had gone upstairs a couple of times then it would be a dead body under the rug. After a while I hear them having a good time and it was getting late so they decided to leave. So I will never forget my ordeal and how this could be useful in the future for other trample adventures. This surely was the best unaware trample of my life so far….


2 comments:

  1. Dude, you inspired me to do the same. Really since I read your story I got so much into unaware trample, altough i was able only to do one time. But it was by far the best trample experience of my life. It has been around 3/4 years I've done, but everytime I that memory comes to my head i still get those chills. I'll translate the story, since its in portuguese and post it here.


    Thanks for inspiring me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Flat Carpet,

      thank you for your comment. Roughly at the time when you posted your comment I have started a new project located at tramplestories.com
      I welcome to come and look around there. If you like it you can send your story to tramplestories@gmail.com
      Thank you

      Delete