Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Finger Crushing

Finger Crushing
by MagiK_11

I experienced several finger crushing experiences in my live but most of them occurred when I was a teenager. One time during Carnival in Haiti when I was about seventeen years old I went up on a float with friends and started fooling around and drinking like hell. We continually drank rum, and beers and were pretty shit faced in just a few hours. I proceeded to sit down near one of the rails at one point and noticed several women dancing and grinding to the music. At this point I was not completely drunk, instead I was a bit light headed but I was acting drunk in order for the girls around me to ignore my behavior. Then all of a sudden a group of about four young fit women, who were about eighteen through twenty-three started dancing on in front of the rail near me. Two of the women were on my right and the other two were on my left. They were all wearing tight jeans and tight T-shirts. The girl who was on my left was wearing sneakers on, while the girl on my right was wearing black pumps with a two and a half inch heel. The heel was not a spike; it was a square shaped heel that was about one and a half inches wide. The women were dancing like crazy and did not pay any attention to me since many people sat under the rails and let their legs lean off the float as I did. At this point I tried to slip my finger under the girl on the right since I'm not a sneaker fan (girl on the left), to try to get her to step on me with her square heel. She missed my finger by inches on several occasions, but then out of the blue her heel of her left pump landed directly on the knuckle of my middle finger. I heard an awkward noise and her heel slipped off my finger. For a second I thought she snapped my finger in two, but it was still in one piece. She looked down once she stepped on me but because there were so many cigarette packs, bottles, and other junk on the floor she must have assumed it was a piece of junk she stepped on because she looked back up and began to dance in place in tune with the music. >From then on she must have danced on my hand, and fingers for about two or three minutes. During this time I had a massive hard on, and only wish I could have asked her to flatten my c**k with those heels. When the band finished their song and a new band was rolling in, she moved on with her friends and went to another float. I was about to follow her but my friends were going to another float as well, and I decided to follow them and continue drinking since it would have been extremely hard to catch up with them if I had gone my own way. MagiK_11

No comments:

Post a Comment