Monday, January 16, 2012

Welcome

Hello All !


I am a trample enthusiast, who misses many good story sites that died out over the years. Some of them I do miss very much, and I think that some of you do it to. 

So, I want to give something back to the community. I have many stories, some of them from early days (Delphi forum) that I will post here when my time allows it.

In these cases when someone posts the texts from other authors there always can arise the problem of  rights. So, I will add all the stories that I have saved, I will also add the name of original author and original title if exists in files (I cannot know if the original author that I have on file is the real original author or not). There may be some content corrections, but they are limited to spelling and punctuation.  If you have any comments in relation to that I will gladly make revisions, or remove a story by request.

Happy trampling to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment