Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Latino-American girl


Latino-American girl
by SubSole

--- True ---

As I travel a lot for my work, I always try to find a girl in the place where I have to spend a couple of days, who is slightly interested in trying out our beloved fetish, as I introduce it to them bluntly, by asking about their shoe sizes, favorite type of footwear and ... if I could be their doormat for some moments...

This time I had to go to Lima, Peru, for several weeks and I responded to some classifieds of girls wanting to date guys. One of the replies was of a nice 36 year old latina (of course) lady, 1m65, 50 kg, who was about to marry an american guy in a couple of months after my stay.

She wanted to try something strange and funny, before she committed herself, and agreed to meet when I was there. Super nervous I called here and she sounded so sweet. She had to laugh a lot, as I kept my part of the bargain by introducing myself (on the phone) as: "here's your doormat calling"... That night she arrived at my apartment in her knee high brown leather boots, with 4x4 cm square heels, some 6 cm high... I was shocked by her beauty, and she made herself comfortable in one of my chairs.

We talked about my desires and still she had to laugh a lot... While we were talking she placed her booted foot on my knee as a foot-rest, and loved to see my reaction as she wiggled her boot in front of my eyes, seeing my reaction (gulping). She loved the power she and over me, and I knew we were going to have some fun! She said: "owww now I know... You are one of those guys who doesn't mind going to the dentist"... That was her way of expressing her thoughts of my obvious masochistic nature that I spread out before her...

I went into the kitchen and fixed ourselves some drinks and some crisps (nuts)... and I asked her if she could crack the nut shells with the heel of her boots (size 36)... She laughed and complied and pulled her boot from my lap to put it on the nuts. But when I didn't place the nuts on the ground, but held them in my hand and placed *that* on the ground she laughed and looked me deeply in my eyes, and said: "This is fun!" and she firstly aimed her heel on in and increased the pressure until she stood on it: Crackkkkk... And she laughed... Of course, the inside was stuck on her heel and I brought her boot to my face, to eat the crushed nut from under her boot sole and heel.... She pulled her boot back when she guessed my intentions and said: "Oh no, not that side with your mouth: that is dirty!"... But I laughed and said: "Don't worry, I love it"... and with big eyes she lead her boot towards my face again, so see if and how I raked the nuts from her heel and sole with my teeth and tongue...

She sat back, amazed, but giggling, and said: “Now off to your bedroom, I want to try you as my doormat", and I obliged... I lay down without my shirt on my twin size bed, spread eagled and she jumped on the bed and placed one boot on each side of my body... She looked upon me from above and smiled: "are you ready?" and she let her left boot floating above my body, as if she was looking for a good landing space... "Yes" I said, and without hesitation she stepped up, bursting out in great laughter.... Wow... what a moment and what a sensation!

She walked up and down, while I was moaning from pleasure under her boots, and of course I was encouraging her to make my time as hard as possible, so she tried all the spots and leant back and forwards... she placed her boot sole on my mouth and I kissed it, she put her boot squarely on my throat and increased pressure, but withdrew it before I was choking... She laughed...

She was on there for at least 45 minutes, before I had to ask her if she could please step off for some time... She laughed and triggered me by saying: "I thought that you liked to suffer a little bit, so just stay there and behave!"... I had to leave out a load moaning on her reply, and she acted as if I was not here. She said she liked to dance, and gave a salsa and meringue demonstration on my chest and stomach, while I had less and less air to supply my brains with oxygen... I was in heaven...

Then when I asked her again (to step off for some moments), she laughed again and said (to drive me away from my original question): "I think you are a really nice person, and I am impressed by what you can handle... and I am impressed by something more: the number of languages that you speak!"...

As a Dutchman, we are almost obliged to speak more then 1 foreign language as our country is so small and the rest of the world sooooo big, haha...

"So", she said, "if you count slowly to 10 in Dutch, I will step off...".. and I started counting while she was making fun of her last 10 second on my body in her boots by jumping up and down on each count to leave the deep and red impression on my skin: een, twee, drie, vier, vijf, zes, zeven, acht, negen, tien!

She paused and looked down, and said: "Ok... and now in Spanish!” and laughed very hard... Owwww she made me do it in spanish too!!! "uno, dos, tres, quatro, cinco, seis, siete, ocho, nueve, diez!"... She paused again... "Now in French!!" and the look in her face showed she meant business and liked my suffering below her boots: "un deux, trois, quatre, cinque, six, sept, huit, neuf, dix!".... I was gasping for air, and she and I enjoyed these tease full moments for as long as she wanted... Of course German followed after the French "ein, zwei, drei, vier, funf, sechs, sieben, acht neun, zehn", and I disclaimed that I was out of languages... she giggled, turned on her heels, and said: "Ow that is no problem, I think I forgot the Dutch... please do it again"...

You can understand that I loved it a lot, that she enjoyed her power over me and the moments of fun that we had together! We went out to dance and drinks, and now and then I touched her booted foot. When I placed my hands on the ground, she was not afraid of stepping on it, and laugh in my face as she twisted the treaded soles harshly.... We repeated the acts (or 'sessions' as she would call it) several times during my stay. My chest was red with marks which I love. It was her honor to make them lat as long as possible, and she did a good job!

Eventually she married the american guy, and now and then we e-mail, and think back of the joyfully moments that we share. An awesome girl and I cherish her and our moments in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment