Sunday, May 13, 2012

Office Machines Repairman


Office Machines Repairman
by unknown author


A few years ago, I had a job repairing office machines. One day I was working in this office and the space I had to work in was constantly being crossed by some rather fine looking women. Most wore high heeled shoes and there was about a fifty fifty mix of women wearing slacks and dresses. Since this machine was a copier, I laid down a standard paper type disposable drop cloth so as to keep any of the toner off the floor. I had a housing I needed to repair sitting on the drop cloth and I was kneeling down and working on it. As I was working on this unit, a tall middle aged woman came by and walked across the end of my drop cloth with her spike heeled shoes. Her heels left some really nice imprints on the drop cloth. I found that watching this was a real turn on so I decided to reposition the drop cloth so that the women had to walk across it to go down this small corridor between the wall and this partition which separated the copier from the first desk. The drop cloth was 6' by 3' so I had plenty of room to do my work on one end while having a perfect setup to enable me to watch the women step on it with their spike heels. Well, as you can imagine, I took my sweet time working on this puppy! Watching these women step on the drop cloth was amazing. I didn't have to wait long before two rather attractive women in their 20's started walking towards me. One was wearing a nice pair of strappy high heeled sandals and the other was wearing a pair of black pumps with 4" heels. Both walked on the drop cloth without breaking their stride and left those nice little heel dents in the drop cloth. It was amazing to see how the drop cloth gave under the pressure of their thin heels. I worked and watched as a parade of women walked across the drop cloth leaving their heel prints. After about 30 minutes, the drop cloth had a ton of heel prints on it. The one section where they seemed to step the most had a heel print on almost every square inch of it's surface! Well, this was really turning me on and making me think. These women were paying absolutely no attention to me, what with being a lowly service man, so, I thought that if they were having no problem stepping on this drop cloth, I wondered if they would even notice if they stepped on my hand if I slid it under the drop cloth. I positioned myself such that my left hand was on the ground as if to support myself, and under the cloth at the edge of the area where there were a lot of heel dents in the drop cloth. I waited.. In a few minutes, the middle aged woman who was the first to step on my drop cloth walked by, just missing my hand. As I figured, she had no idea my fingers were just inches away from where her heel left a dent in the drop cloth. I only had a few moments to ponder this when I noticed a young blond walking my way. I waited.. She stepped on the drop cloth close enough to touch my little finger with the toe of her shoe. A near miss! Man, was I getting into this. A few seconds later, the middle aged woman started walking back my way. She was about 5'6, 150 lbs and wearing dress pants, a form fitting top and high heel sandals with 4" heels. This time, though, another woman was coming from the other direction. I thought for sure I'd get my hand stepped on this time. But, to my surprise, they both stopped right next to me standing on the drop cloth, and started talking about something to do with their business. They were oblivious to me. They both wore those sexy high heeled sandals. They were standing on the drop cloth right in front of me. I could see the cloth strain under their heels. One even turned on her heel and made an amazing impression in the drop cloth. Well, I figured this was my opportunity. I slowly slid my fingers closer and closer to the middle aged woman's heel. I was actually touching her heel through the drop cloth. Her heel was about 1/2" square and had a hard plastic tip. I kept my fingers such that some were to the left of the heel and some to the right so that if she raised up and shifted slightly I would not have to reposition my hand to get my fingers stepped on. I was in this position for what seemed like a long time. I figured I should make some attempt at looking like I was doing something constructive with this housing I was supposedly working on so I took my eyes off the two Ladies feet. before I could even start to look busy I felt this incredible pressure, followed by a searing pain in the ring finger of my left hand. I looked over to see that the middle aged woman had shifted her foot and was standing with her heel on my finger! I could see by the way her ass was tilted that pretty much all her weight was on her right foot which was on my finger. Although the floor was carpeted, her weight on that small heel was astonishing. My finger hurt so much I almost made an audible gasp. She just stood there and talked. When she laughed at something the other woman said, she kind of bounced and rocked on her heel which really intensified the pain. The initial thought of having this, or any woman step on my fingers was a real turn on, but now it was becoming a painful nightmare. I had all I could do to keep from tapping her leg and begging her to release my finger from under her heel. After what felt like several minutes, she shifted her weight off the heel and I was able to slowly slide my finger out from under it. I was about to pull my hand out when all of a sudden I heard her say something, then step aside. Thinking I was caught I froze with my hand still under the drop cloth. But in an instant I realized she did this because a couple other women needed to get buy. Before I knew what was happening, an attractive, red head, the type with a few extra pounds, but with a fine figure, stepped squarely on my hand. She was in her early 20's and probably tipped the scales at 150+. then as she stepped off, the girl behind her, a petite brunette, caught the back of my hand squarely with the spike heel of her white pump. Man, did that hurt! She could not have weighed more then 110 lbs, but I thought for sure her heel went through my hand. After those two passed, the middle aged woman stepped back to where she was and right on my ring and little fingers with the ball of her foot. This was no where near as bad as when she was standing on my finger with her heel. Finally the two women decided to go their separate ways. The middle aged woman standing on my fingers turned on her foot, grinding my fingers into the carpet and walked off. I just sat there stunned. I was in a kind of stupor. The kind you get from being turned on and amazed all at the same time. One thing I forgot was that I still had my hand under the drop cloth. I looked up just in time to see the red head coming back. She wore nice tight dress pants and a very tight knit top and some really fine wood sole high heel sandals. As I looked up at her, she stepped on the drop cloth with her left foot, then stepped on my middle finger with the heel of her left shoe. Her heel was the classic wood type so popular in the late 70's and 80's and was thinner then the middle aged ladie's heel. Although her heel was only on my finger for the time it takes to make one stride, I was amazed at the pain and pressure. I thought she had broken my finger. But I didn't even have time to ponder this as the little brunette who stepped on me before again stepped on the center of my hand with her heel as she too walked past. Well, it was high time I was out of there. I reassembled the machine, with a bit of trouble since my left hand was somewhat dysfunctional thanks to the women who had trampled it, and carefully packed up my heel marked drop cloth and left. When I was in my truck, I just stared at my hand and all the damage these women had done. I could see scrapes, bruises and such all over my hand. The best were the heel scars on the back of my hand left by that little brunette. Her heels could not have been much more then 1/4" by 1/4". One thing I have noticed is that small women seem to love very thin spike heels. The thinner the better it seems. You would be surprised at how much pain a 100 lb 5' girl can inflict with those ultra thin spike heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment