Sunday, May 13, 2012

Office After Lunch Experience

Office After Lunch Experience
by Shoepete


It seemed like just another normal day at work as the morning dragged on. I was just finished setting up a new computer for one of the girls in the office as she left for lunch. She was nothing extra special to look at but she was a nice girl with a nice body. When I had eventually finished I went to her desk to install it. She likes to keep the base unit on the floor and the screen and keyboard etc on the desk.


I unplugged all the old wires and removed the old base unit and started plugging in the new one. As we were short staffed today I knew I would have to rush so she could get back to work when she came back from lunch but I had taken too long as she was back already. “I won’t be a minute I said” and she said not to worry. She started shuffling papers on her desk and from here I could admire her boots. They were just ordinary well worn boots with an inch platform and quite thick heels. We used to joke about me sucking on her toes and one day she just took off her boots and socks and said there you go.



I drifted off into fantasizing when all of a sudden everything changed. She suddenly said, “I’ve always wanted to be taller” and with that up she climbed, left foot first followed by her right foot. She was about 5ft 5 tall and weights about 9stone so it wasn’t much weight but I was just so surprised.


“You don’t mind” she said as she stood perfectly still. “You carry on I said”, highly unlikely to say anything else as I was in heaven. “I wonder what the view is like with these extra inches” as she started shuffling around. She had her hands on the desk for balance as she moved gingerly around on my stomach and crept up towards my chest. I tried desperately to move further out from the desk so she could walk over my chest too. Fortunately there was only the two of us in the office or I think she would have been off long ago.


“Look what I have done to your shirt” she said. On her way back from lunch she must have walked through some wet soil as there was dirt and mud ingrained into the shirt. I had remembered admiring the mud on the side of her platform soles and heels as she stood in front of me but when she stepped up the thought had just gone. Now the thought of her trampling me and ruining my shirt at the same time was so exciting, “Well you’ve done it now. You might as well clean them up properly”. With that she slid the sides of her soles across my chest hoping to clean off the remaining mud and then followed the heels. As she dragged her heels across I felt and heard the shirt rip. “I’m so sorry” she said but I begged her to keep going.


Now that she had cleaned her boots off I asked her what she was going to do. With that she started walking up and down my chest onto my stomach, giggling all the time. She looked like she was having fun and I was certainly enjoying this. She lifted her heels and shuffled her boots from side to side on my chest as I felt what little of the sole pattern was left rub into me.



With that she lifted her right foot and undid the zip on the boots. She put her foot back on my chest and holding the heel with her left foot stepped out onto my chest. I knew from before that her feet sweat a lot and as I felt it land on my chest I could feel the warmth and moisture. She repeated the same with the other foot and now both feet were on me wearing just socks. Do you want to smell my feet she said as she knocked one of her boots to my face. I loved the smell of her boot, you could just feel the warmth from where her foot had been in there all morning. “You can smell the real thing if you want” as she lowered her still sock covered foot onto my face. The smell was so incredible and the feeling of all the sweat just made me so excited. Do you want the other one too? she asked. I nodded so she put all her weight on the right foot on my face and brought up the left foot which she also place on my face. She stood for about 5 seconds and then moved back to my chest.
“Maybe you want to suck my toes now” she asked. The socks came off and she placed one foot right in front of my mouth. I opened and took her foot into my mouth sucking furiously at her toes.



Up until now she hadn’t noticed the growing bulge in my trousers but by now it was absolutely huge. She must have noticed it as she said “You like this don’t you?” I loved every minute of it. This was like a wild fantasy come true for me and she probably had no idea that she was doing this for me. As she removed her foot from my mouth I asked her to come down to me. I told her what I wanted to do now so we picked up the keys for the first aid room on the top floor and without going into detail we made excellent use of the facilities.


I can’t wait to go back to work tomorrow but needless to say I had to spend my lunch hour buying a new shirt. I don’t think anybody noticed the little muddy patches on the trousers.

No comments:

Post a Comment