Saturday, May 12, 2012

First trampling (Eva)

First Trampling (Eva)
by Comodus



Well, I have one from my older childhood, as I was 10, maybe 11 then. I spent my vacation in house of far branch of my family. A big house, with large attic and mazed cellar. It was my cousin Eva (not real name) there, aged 21, nice girl, quiet but of character, slightly higher than me but much heavier (I was rather thin for my age, so she was nearly twice my weight). She had gorgeous body and slender legs with nice feet, and unlike most of my female friends she liked to wear shoes at home and step on things. Many times I was fantasizing about her trampling me, but as I was (read: I still am) shy person, I've never got enough courage to arrange things my way.


It was hot summer, quite stuffy, so we were in shorts, T-shirts and sneakers. That day we were leisuring in the morning, she drank some beer and allowed me to drink whole bottle (it was our little secret, as my parents didn't let me drink anything with alcohol that age). Afternoon she asked me to help her moving books from her room to the attic, 'cos she had had to prepare shelves for repainting. Eva's family had very impressive library: whole 4m high and 7m long wall of bookshelves! Additionally there were two more 4m high bookcases on the attic, where old and unused books were stored. She moved all books from lower shelves, but there were a lot of them on higher ones, which she couldn't reach.


Unfortunately () there were no ladder in the house, all suitable furniture were old and too precious to climb on it (Ludwig XIV or even XV and XVI together), all we could use was old, unstable osier chair. I've been in trampling for a few years then, additionally beer made me bolder than usually, so I've tried to get use of the occasion and asked her if she would like to climb on me to reach the books. She disagreed, but once she stepped on the chair, its leg twisted and she barely avoided hard touchdown. Now she had two choices, as I've imagined it: to climb on the shelves themselves (which was very uncomfortable and little dangerous, as they could have collapsed or overturned) or to take advantage of my body. But she apparently was afraid of her weight, so she ordered me to climb on her.


I've taken my shoes off and she made saddle with her hands, I've put my foot on it, then climbed up and finally stood one leg on her stretched hands. I was not heavy, but she was not strong enough to hold me for long and after a few seconds she groaned and ordered me to step down. I told her of two of us I am a male, and although I seem weak, I am much stronger than you. After short discussion finally she consented I could be useful as the ladder.


Now it was her turn to remove shoes not to dirty me. I've cowered and made saddle from my hands, she put her bare foot on them then carefully and slowly applied pressure until she stood one leg on my stretched hands. She asked me if she was not too heavy, she was heavy, but I said she was light like a feather. It must have pleased her, because she became more confident and less delicate after that. I've stretched my legs and lifted her up, while she hold the shelves to keep the balance. She was unaware that her foot was pressing my groin - that was really what I had intended to achieve. As I was unable to take the books from her, she repeatedly took a few books, stepped down to the floor, left them on it and then climbed on me again. I've tried to grab her heel rather to force her touching my groin with her feet. As I've said she was rather heavy for me and it was hard struggle to hold whole weight of her in my hands. After a few squats with extra double of my weight I was nearly spent, but said no word of complaint. And finally she gathered enough load to carry it upstairs, put her sneakers on, we split the books amongst us and headed to attic. If the room was rather clean, in attic there were a lot of dirt and dust. Eva tried to slid off her shoes and simultaneously not to step on dirty floor, but with handful of books she lost her balance and stepped on the floor. I've squatted and she stepped on my hands again, placed books on the shelf and stepped down. I've looked at my hands and noticed they're all dirty from dust. I've told her about it, so she examined her feet - soles were soiled black. I told her to put her sneakers on, because there is no difference she stepped on me with dirty feet or shoes. Needless to say: I've always preferred being stepped with shoes rather than barefoot.


She looked for some rug to clean her feet but as she couldn't find any finally she stepped on old plush armchair and wiped her feet on its seat and arms. But she forgot to take her shoes with her and now she would have to walk all over the dirty floor again to put them on. So she asked me to bring them to her, then (still standing on the armchair's seat!) she put'em on her feet. Now she noticed dirty footmarks she made on plush with her bare feet. She giggled and started to rub her sneakers all over the armchair's surface! Now I was aroused! I asked her what with my hands?, she answered just wipe them on the armchair and, standing on one foot, examined sole of her sneaker. Look, this plush has real cleaning power. As she was still on the seat I've put my hands on it too, trying to wipe them as close to her feet as possible. She stepped from foot to foot and with one step accidentally (ha!) stepped on my fingers. Look out or I'll step on your hand and crush your bones she said. It was a challenge! You wouldn't manage I've dared her and started to move my hands quickly over the seat. She tried to pinch it with her foot, but I haven't let her to do it, just to make her little angry and less cautious. And after a few tries she finally caught my hand under her heel. I've put it on the arm of the chair on purpose, because it was much harder than soft seat. And what now? she asked with low voice, slowly applying pressure to my hand. Go ahead I've said daringly you can't hurt me!. I was almost there! But then she hesitated, pressed my hand little more, stepped back on the seat and then to the wooden floor heading to the bookshelves. Maybe later. Now we have some books to move. Whoa! Was it a promise? I'd pushed no more on her and returned to work.


Again she stepped on my hands, now with her sneakers on. After a few times all the books were on the shelf and we returned to her room. And she hasn't removed her shoes no more! We had traveled with books there and back again for couple of times, until all the lower shelves were moved. Now standing on my hands she was not able to reach upper shelves. So I've let her stand on my shoulders. She did it and now I've had perfect view of her gorgeous legs and feet. She was little afraid at first as it was much higher than at the beginning, but shortly she got used to it and even hasn't watched down what is she stepping on, letting me to position her feet. One moment I've placed her foot on my face, she slid off (leaving dirty mark on it, as it was on the attic), then tried again and nearly stepped on it, but then got annoyed 'cos my face was little higher than shoulders. She looked down and seen her foot resting on my raised up face. Eva was not ashamed of what happened and instead of apologize said yeah, lick it clean! with jokingly rude voice. But before I could put it into practice she took her foot and placed it back on my shoulder. As her feet were on the sides of my face, occasionally I've tried to kiss her shoes, hoping she hasn't noticed.


As we have been working with no break for two or three hours, we decided to make short break. We were on her room then and, trying to win some more trampling, I've layed on the floor near the bed, while she sat on the bed. Ouch! I've moaned my back is aching I've complained. She said nothing, but I've nearly heard she was thinking it was her fault as she was too heavy to me. Could you make massage on my back? I've asked after little pause. OK she agreed immediately, so I've rolled on my stomach. She started to rub my back with her hands but I was waiting for sth different. Doesn't help I've complained press harder. She applied more pressure but I've directed her in expected direction use your feet. And, what I've not expected, she hasn't say a word, just stood up and started to rub my back with her sneakered foot! Wow, it was great! I'm stamping your clean T-shirt with dirty shoemarks, you know? she noticed. It's all right, it's clean no more until you soiled it with your dirty feet I've explained And you may use all your weight. She giggled I'll crush you like a bug then.
Are you kidding I really was surpised I've hold you on my hands and shoulders and can stand much more than that! It's real foot massage method!. As you see I was in shiatsu already, but I had not known it's called shiatsu then. OK, but let me know when I'll become too heavy and with that words she quickly stepped on my back with one foot on my spine and the other on my butt. I was in heaven, as it was what I was waiting for: trampling by Eve in her shoes on. She walked slowly and carefully over my back using her flat soles. She was heavy enough to press the air out of my lungs. I was not aware of open mouth technique to avoid groaning, so she got afraid and quickly dismounted to the floor. Enough she said let's get back to the work.

When we finished with current shelf, it appeared that she is not able to reach the next one. She tried to step on the lower shelf, but it made dangerous cracking sound, so she returned to my shoulders. Go on, stand on my head I've proposed I'll not crack at all.
I doubt you can hold me she hesitated. It was good, she didn't protest strongly, maybe she realized I'm much stronger she thought. Just be careful. Go ahead! I've insisted. And it happened: she carefully placed her foot on top of my head, positioned it for a moment and after a few gentle pushes started to apply her weight to it. She was almost standing on my head when her foot started slidding to the side. It was painful because hard plastic sole of her sneaker literally have torn my hair, but if I wanted her to step on my head I had to be quiet. She noticed she will fall down and quickly lowered herself to my shoulder, then repositioned her foot and stepped up again. As always trying new part of my body as footrest, at first she was little unstable, but after a few dismountings and climbings up again she begun self-confident.

So now she stepped on my hands first (and I've had an opportunity to grab her heel and press her foot to my groin), then climbed on my shoulders (I've had to position her feet and could kiss her shoe occasionally), and finally stepped on my head with one foot and the other dangling in front of my face, pressing her sneaker to my mouth or even leaning sole upon it. To be honest I was not sure I can hold her weight on my head, but as she become more confident I've been more confident too. She tried to place both feet on my head, then started to transfer her weight from foot to foot as she reached further books. When books from the front of the shelf were removed she raised tiptoes as she wanted to reach deeper, to books placed in second line... and nearly felt down when she pushed me away from the shelf. I've regained balance in the last moment, when she slid off my head and digged heels to my blades. As her sneakers were on hard plastic soles, the edges scrached my neck and back and as they couldn't find support on my ribs - they ploughed my kidneys and finally Eva landed butt on my back.



Are you ok? she asked after a moment of surprise, while I've tried to maintain standing position. Another second she stepped on the floor taking her weight off of me. I'm sorry, I couldn't reach these books, and there is one more shelf above. We have to think of something else. How's your back? she asked again when I've examined damage her heels made to my kidneys. Fine, but I need more massage I've said and layed on the floor. She hasn't asked for anything, just stepped on my back and trampled it for a few minutes. Now she wasn't afraid she's too heavy and my groans haven't impressed her at all. Better? she stepped to the floor are you able to continue? asked thinking of books. Why of course I've said rolling to my back but front of me now.


She stood motionless gazing at me with strange look in her eyes for a long minute and I've been thinking I've exaggerated. Finally Eva raised her eyebrow and placed her foot on my stomach, then pressed lightly. Do you like being trampled or what? she asked with mysterious smile on her face. Well, I was not prepared for direct question, but remains of alcohol sharpened my wits: Being trampled by you is the most delightful thing ever meet me in my life. She rocked her foot for a while, then giggled and slowly stepped up on my stomach. I have to admit you're strong boy and it's pleasure to trample over you as well. Then she walked babysteps to my chest and stood there for another minute observing my face gets more and more red from her weight. Well, it was good we explained it to each other. I've also seen you kissing my shoes she said with voice sweet like honey, then raised her foot over my face and dangled it. I freezed being curious when she catched me on kissing her shoes, whether she was talking of today's book-climbing or my previous games with her shoes, which I'd been doing occasionally when I'd been thinking nobody sees me. She slowly lowered her foot and placed it with ball on my lips allowing me to kiss the sole. It was amazing: I was frightened to death and happy like in heaven in the same moment. Her sneakers tasted like dusty dainty and smelled of dust, rubber and little sweat. She placed her foot heel on my lips so I've sticked out tongue and started to lick the sole. She turned her foot to the sides to allow me reach every part of the plastic sole then pulled her foot along my tongue a few times. Do you tkink I don't know you're looking at my feet when I leave footprints with dirty shoes? she started to rub her sneaker over my face. In fact she liked to step on things, as I've mentioned, and to make footprints all over clean surfaces. As she rubbed her foot all the dirt mixed with my saliva converted to mud and now she simply wiped her muddy shoe over my face. Or when I crush things with my soles? With the crush word she quickly removed her foot from my face, stepped back and without looking placed her foot exactly on my rock-hard dick. Answer me: do you like crushing? she asked grinding her heel into my muscle. Y... Yes I've whispered, as she still pressed air off my lungs with her other foot. She slowly transfered her weight and a few seconds lated stood full weight squarely on my dick. Take off your shirt she ordered it's dirty enough. I've raised my back and quickly removed earlier-white T-shirt than layed back on the floor. She stood still one foot on my dick rocking back and forth to keep balance as I've been moving under her. The feeling was... undescriptable. If anyone of You even had twice your weight, beautiful woman in sneakers standing on your groin - you'll know what am I talking about. Now she put her other foot on my chest and rubbed it all around, smudging the dirt with my sweat. It was sensational feeling, but it ended quickly as she started wiping her sole over my face and tongue. Whoa! You're my first tramplee and shoe-licker! she commented with utter amazement, then placed her foot across my face, with instep on my lips and equalized pressure to both legs. Do you mind if I trample you more... she removed her foot from my face and stepped down to the floor ...later?. I knew it's a dream coming true Of course... not I've answered gathering myself from the floor. Cushty! she turned to the shelves But now we have two more shelves of books to move. Prepare for climbing.


I've took my position at the shelf and again she climbed on my shoulders, but when she put her foot on my head I asked her to wait, then slowly turned around and grabbed the shelf. Now. Step on my forehead. She quickly positioned herself squarely on my forehead and I've pitched back a little to let her drive into the upper shelf. I've moved my head little back, so she had to reposition her feet... right on my face. It was uncomfortable position, but the pressure was not too big, 'cos much of Eva's weight leaned on the shelf. Her cute sneakers covered almost my whole face, but I've seen she is peeking where her feet landed. But she said nothing. She stayed on my face for long ten minutes, then slowly straightened herself transferring all her weight to her legs. That moment I thought my neck would snap like a dry stick, but it was a seconds when she dismounted to my shoulders, ordered me to bend forward then jumped down stepping thru my back. I've seen she moved the books to the edge of one shelf below so she had to climb on my shoulders four times only to bring them down. Now we transported all those books to the attic. All the time I've watched those beautiful sneakered feet which gave me so much pleasure, so I've seen she on purpose stepped on the dirty parts of the floor to maximally soil the soles. Upstairs she climbed on me and stepped directly on my face, but now she remained straight, because back of the shelf was occupied by some rubbish and she could place only the part of our load on it. I was in fear she would make some rapid maneuver and snap my back accidentally, but she was conscious of stress applied to my body and acted with extreme delicacy.


Nevertheless my back started aching really fast and I had to gather all my will power not to say uncle. But this time Eva was really quick. She finished packing the shelf but most of the books remained not stored. The only place left was on topmost and middle shelves of the second bookcase. I was sure she would not reach the top one even if she jumped high on my head, but I was curious what she intended to do. She thought for a moment then asked me to help her with the plush armchair we wiped our hands before. We pushed it thru half of the attic right to the bookcase. To my surprise she asked me to rush down to her room and bring pillow from her bed with me. It was strange, but I said noting and was back in notime. She ordered me to place it on the seat of armchair and said C'mon, hop on it! I've stared at her in total stupefication Why? It's snow white clean!.


It shouldn't be so clean she disagreed and quickly stepped on it with both feet, leaped hardly and stepped back to the floor. How... will you hide it from your parents I've asked slowly understanding she's much more in trampling than I've ever expected. The white pillow-cloth was imprinted with perfect shape and texture of Eva's sneaker's soles. Don't worry about it. I'd like to collect your foot prints on it, so turn it over and hop on!. I shrugged my shoulders and climbed on the pillow. Eva stepped on the arm of armchair, then on my back and finally onto my head. Yeah, now she was high enough to reach the top shelf. She climbed down and up on me three times and ordered me not to move my feet or she will kill me. I thought of what kind of death would she made to me, but stood still until she finished. She turned around hard on my head ripping some more hair from it then jumped directly on the seat of armchair, which protested with loud creak. Now I was allowed to step down to the floor. The pillow squished mercilesly with our combined weight had clear and legible imprint of my sneakers on it, much more precise than any footprint I've ever seen. Eva examined it with flushed cheeks. Once more she surprised me when I've seen she must have been aroused with my shoeprints over her pillow. Good job she praised me after she swallowed saliva loudly.


Now the last shelf. We can't take this armchair to my room. What do you think? she asked. Indeed, but what could I step on? Nothing suitable we found around her house, all the chairs were too filigreed and would not hold two of as at the time. The desk would do, but was too big. Maybe my bed? she proposed. I've looked at the bed. Big, heavy, but only a meter from the bookshelves. It could secceed. So we pushed and pulled the bed until it was at the shelves. I've started to fold the bedcloth but again Eva surprised me. Don't! she ordered and jumped right on the white sheet leaving dirty footprints on it. I didn't argue, fixed the cloth back and stepped up. Again she climbed on me and brought the books down, now jumping right from my head to the bed like at the trampoline. When all the books layed on the floor she asked me how's my back. Fine I've answered. Don't believe you. Lay down on the bed. Now she trampled me more violently, maybe because she liked bumping and leaping over my back while I was on the elastic surface. Finally she ordered me to turn over, but as I was on the edge I've rolled over and felt down onto the floor. Ok. Let it be your way then she jumped from the bed squarely on my chest and stomach. I was completly not prepared. The punch of her mighty feet compressed my lungs and all the air went out thru my mouth with loud hiss. I've been coughing for long time, which was more difficult with her standing and trampling my front. But moments of tenderness remained in the ancient past and now she was not afraid of doing with me whatever she wanted. After all I've agreed to such a treatment. After what seemed a quater of trampling and licking her shoes she finally got tired and released me from underneath her feet.


We took the books and headed to the attic. Although it was great experience, I was little sore and quite tired, so I've thought the last shelf will be easy 'cos it is the middle one and no climbing/raising would be expected. I was wrong. Lay down on your back, you... carped Eva ordered me demonstrating contempt, but with smile on her face. So I've layed in the dirt of the floor, under feet of my goddess. Now she stepped on my chest and raised to tiptoes, then when finished with books - hardly lowered to heels and dug them deep into my ribs. Next batch of books she... sorry, it's too exciting for me... she took the pillow and dropped it on my face, then without hesitation stepped on it. She didn't saw what is she stepping on, so she hardly crushed my nose (with her heel probably, but fortunately no blood flown), then completly cut the air out putting her other foot toes on my mouth. When I was nearly suffocated she stepped down and took the pillow off. She burst with laughter as she saw how red my face was. I prefer to see what I'm strepping on she commented and placed her foot on my forehead (carefully examining my reaction), then slowly applied pressure and finished standing with one foot full weight on my head. She placed her other foot on my mouth and proceeded with the books. It was the final few of them. She finished, stered at me for a moment stepping from foot to foot, then she raised her foot from my forehead and turned around one foot on my mouth. She nearly tore my lips off! Ouch! I've said checking... yes, no blood so far. Too much for you? she asked. Nowadays my answer would be completly different, but then I had enough as for one day (BTW: It was much more than I've experienced my whole past life!), so I've nodded. What a pity she saddened I hoped you can resist more. What would you say for something... pleasant?
OK, if you insist... I've gave up. Only if you want she insisted. I know she insisted, it was this specific tone of her voice . OK, I've said yes!.



Fine. Then... remove your pants. Uh-oh! Some sexual things would happen! I was not prepared for it, remember, in the age of 10 I was not aware of sexual nature of trampling, but knew exactly that woman ordering the man to take off his pants means something strange, usually troubles! Eva noticed my hesitation and encouraged me Don't be afraid, I bet you'll like it. Yet you like when I step on you, don't you. It was not a question, it was a statement. Trample? Nothing... naked? I've tried to figure out what's goin' on. You only, but I thought you would prefer it bare... she tried to convince me, but I was still afraid I should resist. No, no... I've answered confusedly. But she understood it on her own way. OK, as you wish. Now, take off your pants. And underwear, of course she was obviously determined. I've started to slowly unzip my shorts, so she was assured I'll not back off and started walking around. She was dusting her shoes, I cought in flash of understanding. What for? What's connection with my naked cock? I was completly confused that moment. But she was back towering above me and my pants and underwear disappeared revealing my big and stiff muscle. I was ashamed of being naked in front of this beautiful, probably sexy (I haven't realized that that time), and twice as old as me, cousin. Female cousin. And I was afraid what would happen.


But all she has done was putting her dirty sneaker on top of my dick. I was surprised and sighed in relief. That was what I had known, though never a girl insisted standing on it exposed, so far. Might be interesting. Eva started pressing little, rubbing it with her foot. Then she quickly stepped full weight on it and placed her other foot on my lips. Her eyes were shiny, she made it for her own purpose. I've licked, kissed and sucked her shoe, she repeatedly wiped it from saliva on my chest, touched the floor with the sole, then sticked it into my face again. But the most amazing things happened to her other foot, which was squeezing my little (mayhap not at that particular moment) organ, which I used to connect with urinating. Some strange currents flow thru it, when she transfered her weight from toes to heel, from side to side, rocked and twisted, bounced and rubbed. She perfectly kept balance, my cock never slid aside from underneath her sneaker. I started to taste, explore and feel the touch of sole's tread, the hypnotizing (masmerizing?) rythm of transferred pressure, the smell and taste of dusty shoe on my face, touching gently but firmly. And then I felt great warm flood all over my body, the unbelievable pleasure running thru each nerve. Eva started panting and gasping, rocking and bouncing of her foot crushing my pleasure epicentre became wild, vigorous and brutal, I was on the edge of something... something... she now punched violently with the edge of the heel base of my muscle... nearly jumped on me holding the shelf in tight grip like if she wanted to raise it up with all her strength... I was in heavenly pain... she lowered her foot flat on top... rocked once more to the sides... transfered nearly all her weight to my face, but leaving noticeable pressure on the dick... I'VE EXPLODED... exploded... exploded... ...o%O... ...Eva stepped back on my queery wet groin and stood there attenuating those undescriptable convulsions of my instrument. I've been laying resting and contemplating the wet effect on my stomach and chest for quite long minute. Eva rested her other foot on my chest and started to wipe this gluey secretion with her sneaker. She calmed down slowly. W... What was THAT! finally I've managed to ask. You liked it? her voice sounded hoarse. Yeah! I've sighed recalling this unbelievable pleasure. I'm glad. We can repeat it... sometimes she said with not very well hidden asking intonation. I bet you liked it, too I've asked looking at her eyes. A little... she said with indifferent face, but she couldn't keep it for long and both of us laughed loud. Whoa! she screamed in delight and jumped right from my dick high on the air streching her arms in victory pose, then landed both feet squarely on my dick again. Now I realized it was all sore and expressed discomfort on my face. She momentarily noticed it and quickly, gently stepped to the floor. Sorry, you'll be sore for short time, I think. Now get off that floor and get dressed. We have to wash ourselves and clean all this mess. She headed to the stairs, but paused at the door. But... If you'll need some massage, don't hesitate to ask me she smiled nice and left the attic.

No comments:

Post a Comment