Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Trampling Story - Multitrampling


Multitramling

by Normalo in German, Translation by Squeezeme 

I always had a good relationship to my sister-in-law (or I'd better say to my former sister-in-law). Her marriage with my brother was happy till a few years ago, when my brother fell in love with another woman. I have never understood, because Conny was really a woman a man could dream of. Not only she had a perfect frame and a gorgeous look, she also was a charming person with her friendliness and whenever she smiled her ample red lips revealed a set of pearl white teeth. And her feet... Every summer I enjoyed the view of her naked feet, whenever she made the floor tremble under her sandals or open high-heels. That might have been the reason I visited my brother and her mostly in summertime...

Well, now she was single again and you could tell, she was frustrated and hated men - fortunately not me (so I thought), as we still had a good relationship and now I was even invited for her birthday celebration (she was getting 30).

I arrived at her house, alone. As always. I've never had luck in love, never had a chance to make such a lovely woman as Conny fall in love with me. My heart was beating wildly as I stood daydreaming about how she might have dressed for her special day. I can say I wasn't disappointed when she opened the door... „Happy Birthday to you...“ I whispered into her ear and gave her a big kiss onto her cheek. I wrapped my arms around her and looked over her shoulder, my eyes ran down over her back and her well-rounded butt down to her feet. She was standing on her toes and her heels lifted out of her black high-heeled leather sandals - I enjoyed the view, the beautiful twinkled pink flesh of her heels...
I gave her my present and she invited me into her house where I joined the others. I took a beer. 'Lucky people always seem to have birthday in summer,' I said to myself as I looked around in the room and saw so many beautiful women and so many female feet in open shoes. There was no free seat, no wonder with so many guests. I emptied my bottle in one gulp - I didn't care, tonight I would get me a cab back home (I didn't know I wouldn't need a cab after that night for a long time...).
I grabbed some tasty bits from the dinner buffet and estimated the gender ratio - males were definitely the minority. I couldn't make out any known face, but I enjoyed the overwhelming number of beautiful women. I stopped counting at 32 when Conny brought me another cold beer.
„I'm glad you decided to come...“ she whispered into my ear and was gone before I could say a single word. And her smile... it felt like heaven! But I had to join the party somehow and so I tried to do some conversation here and there, but it was the usual shallow small talk. The music roared and hammered in my ears; it was hot and I was about to leave the party when suddenly this sweet 25-y-o bunny approached me. What a dress! She wore a tight black leather outfit that underlined her hour-glass frame and pushed up her boobs giving her an impressive decolleté. I was stunned. Trying to appear cool I said: „Hey, isn't that a little warm in your tight leather dress?“ Well, she had pity on me and we clinked glasses. „I'm Pat. And what's your name?“ Frank. Simply Frank, nothing more. With her high heels she was an inch or so taller than me. She had shoulder long brunette hair and glowing green eyes. I struggled my way through the usual blablabla. But then, something felt very special in her presence. I felt somehow fascinated by her. We exchanged more and more personal stories, we laughed together and we had quite a number of drinks together. Should I have made some kind of impression on her? At some point we started to talk about our preferences and fantasies. And then it happened, it slipped out of my mouth. „What? You like women trampling on your body?“ She didn't seem to be disgusted, not at all, in fact she was getting curious. She inquired and wanted to know more details. I started talking about my passion and all my unfulfilled fantasies. „You would lay down right here, if I was willing to step on you?“ Despite the alcohol in my blood I felt sexually aroused, my heart beat was setting a high speed. „I think I would do...“ Her eyes flashed. I felt a little uneasy and tried to get the focus back onto her. „But you haven't told me anything yet about your fantasies...“ I urged her. She gave me a wink with her eye and with a broad smile on her face she turned around and left me alone. 'Shit!' I thought to myself. 'Now I have revealed my secret fantasies and made a fool of myself...' I needed beer, more beer, urgently.

After a while I got really tired and looked for a place to sit down. As everything was occupied I leaned against the doorframe and slowly squatted down. I fell asleep and a wonderful dream came over me. A beautiful woman walked towards me in a slow and majestic manner. Gently and softly she placed one foot onto my stomach. The sole of her foot felt warm and gave me a feeling of pleasing security. In my dream I heard myself saying 'I want to feel the foot deeper and heavier in my body!' and I felt the pressure increase. A second foot touched my chest and caressed me gently. All of a sudden I was awake.

I realized that this was no dream! I laid flat on my back right under the doorframe, completely naked! I only saw feet and feet and legs and legs around me. I looked up and saw the faces of eight angel-like beings, all staring down onto me.
„Don't worry, you're still at Conny's and we're alone. The other guests have left already.“
Pat transferred her weight onto her right foot that rested right in the middle of my stomach. Like an angel Conny stepped with both her naked feet onto my chest and turned to Pat, who squished my bowels now with both feet. The other women watched the scene and smiled.
„Pat told me about your secret wishes,“ Conny explained. Pat and Conny hugged and kissed each other with passion while swaying to the rhythm of the music. It was a real turn-on for me... How could I have known that Conny and Pat... Oh my God... the other six women around started to stroke and caress Pat and Conny from all sides... One of the women lifted her skirt and sat down heavily onto my groin. My cock, already stiff from the foreplay, entered her pussy. Pat lifted one leg and twined around Conny's body, causing all her weight to rest on the other foot on my belly which sank in deeply. They kissed each other like in trance. Suddenly the weight on my stomach increased further. From each side another goddess stepped onto my abdomen as they leaned their backs against the left and right side of the doorframe. At the same time my cock was massaged under the swaying movements of the broad and heavy hips that slowly squashed my groins. I experienced the strongest orgasm ever and the movements became wilder and heavier. Another two women held to the doorframe and stepped onto my chest. Now all the beauties caressed each other while I had to endure the weight of three women on my chest and another three on my stomach while the riding woman on my groin squashed me like a lemon. I felt like dying...
At that moment a slightly smelly foot descended onto my face and started to massage my cheeks. Finally the eighth woman stepped onto my face with both feet. The heels pressed down onto my forehead, the balls of her feet crushed my nose and some of her toes entered my mouth. The strong smell of her feet now sipped into my nose and mouth and filled my lungs. I couldn't take it any more, the weight was incredible. I tried to get myself noticed and tapped against the legs over my chest. Two feet stepped off my face. Conny let off from Pat for a moment, turned her head and looked down onto me over her shoulder with a disgusting glance.
„You had your fun already - now it's our turn! Your brother is a bastard and you will pay for it! You will have to suffer!“
She turned away from me and concentrated totally on Pat. Someone turned up the volume of the music. The women on top of me moved their feet and bodies in time to the music. The riding mistress lifted her heavy butt from my pelvis and put on some high-heel shoes. She aimed for a free spot on my belly and digged her sharp heel directly into my stomach. She transferred her weight onto her heel and bounced up and down. It felt like her heel was going right through my body, nailing me to the floor. I felt like throwing up but at the same time my muscles contracted from the pain. The former facestanding goddess knelt down onto my legs. I felt something warm and wet around my cock - she had taken my cock into her mouth and licked me to another climax. The music stopped and all stepped off my flattened body. I was exhausted, my ribs hurt like hell and I felt a stitching pain in my stomach. I wasn't able to move or to think.

I hardly had a chance to recover when a pillar was rammed into my belly. It was this kind of steel beam you get in homeworker stores that can be extended with a pump mechanism. I was pinned down under the lower plate of the beam and Conny pumped the beam against the upper part of the doorframe, crushing me under the tremendous pressure of at least 300 lbs. It was pole dance time! All women put on their high heel shoes and one after the other made their erotic dance on my suffering body, holding on to the pillar. My skin burnt like hell and I was longing for the end of each music title to get some relief. With another title starting another woman started dancing on me, and some titles ran like 10 minutes. It was a real suffering! After eight dances my body was scratched and full of deep heel marks. I winced under the pressure on my belly and groin and hoped, the torture might be over now.

Conny straddled me with both legs apart and looked down onto me with an evil grin.
„We could let you die like a dog, slowly crushing you under that pillar! We could do to you whatever we want now!“
She gave the extension device some more pumps and the pressure increased to a nearly unbearable level, squishing my bowels even flatter.
„How does that feel?“
„Conny, stop it,“ one of the ladies intervened.
„The pillar is only certified for 600 pounds. Not that it breaks after all...“ she said in a sarcastic voice and the other ladies fell in giggling. I was about to fall unconscious.
„Now my dear we will wait until you black out and then we will trample and stamp and stomp you to paste under our sweet feet! Your muscles will be limp and you will have no more power to resist our combined weight. You will be flat as a pancake. You will look like you got run over by a steamroller!“
I was out of breath and couldn't answer. I only nodded with my head. Eight ladies surrounded me and looked down onto my convulsing body and waited impatiently for me to black out. „That guy is really too tough to break! I think we have to help things along a bit!“
Pat grabbed the pole with both hands and stepped onto the lower plate of the beam to increase the load.
„Now that is another 140 pounds on this small area, that should do!“ Her smile was really evil. I got a tumb feeling in my legs.
„Come on girls! We all step onto his belly in a circle around the pole with only one heel! That should give him the rest!“ Conny stimulated her girl-friends. Back to back the ladies formed a circle around the pole, balancing her whole weight on her heels. This pressure and this pain was out of this world! It only took seconds and everything went black...

Some weeks later I woke up in hospital. I was told I had been found in a parking lot. I must have been in a real bad condition. Everyone assumed I had been beaten up very bad and after that had been rolled over several times with a very heavy vehicle on purpose in this lonely parking lot. The wheel marks on my body had told that story. I instituted legal proceedings over that case against the unknown attackers, pretending I had lost my memory. After some months at a rehabilitation centre I was able to walk again. I never talked to anyone about what had happened. And I've never met Conny again.


No comments:

Post a Comment